Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Up To Me *Chat Chpts 7-12*



Happy Tuesday SupaCrazy readers! Ready to chat some more about Up To Me and all the yuminess it entails? Today we are going over Chapters 7 through 12. Let me remind you this is a breakdown of each chapter in our own words (with some excerpts) and there ARE spoilers.

DO NOT read this if you haven't read through Chapter 12!!

Don't forget too that we have a M. Leighton Giveaway going on this week at the link below:
http://supagurlbooksafterhours.blogspot.com/2013/01/up-to-me-read-long-giveaway.html
You'll be winning a signed paperback of one of Michelle's books and some swag.

Let's jump in, shall we?

As always, here are the chatters:
Dani- Crazy Book Chicks
Christina- Crazy Book Chicks
AM- Supa Gurl Books
Chele- Supa Gurl Books

Chapter 7

AM- Okay, I’m totally over Olivia and her insecurities. However, IDK why I’m so mad because I act the same way. I’ll run the same thoughts over and over, driving myself crazy.

Christina - I'm over it too.... But ya I'm the same way. Funny how we see ourselves in these characters.

Dani-IDK I guess I really sympathize with Olivia, don’t get me wrong it’s a tad annoying but I like that ML wrote it this way. Let’s be honest ladies we’re getting so upset because we would be the same way! ~~I said that!! Lol

AM- OMG!! The both of them need to communicate!! this is becoming sad.

Christina - I know right?! Talk about it already!!

Dani-Communication is key! ~~Um, that’s what I said!

Chele- So um...didn’t these two just have some serious headboard action?  Why all the doubt now?

AM- I do not trust Taryn!

Christina - Me either, that chick has something planned.

Dani- *sigh* Taryn is just jealous... I mean how could she not be when Cash is definitely paying attention to Olivia even when he’s trying not to.

Chele- Taryn is that girl you wanted to murder in high school who always like the same boy you did just because you did.


Chapter 8

AM- This conversation with Taryn seems so fake. #DontTrustThisChick ~~Yea me neither, Olivia just needs to slap the biotch

AM- Why this is like the 1st time we’re really hearing from Gavin? Lol

Chele- I am so glad Cash called in a friend he needs a little back up.

Christina - He's a Friend of the Family that Cash didn't mention. LoL but I like him!

Dani- I so like Gavin....and Cash did mention him before but he wasn’t really needed.

AM- I don't trust Gavin either, lmao.  #TrustIssues

Christina- Oh I do! LoL ~~Thats because you read ahead, lol.

Dani- I was suspicious to AM but I have trust issues too lol...poor Olivia and Cash are getting it from both ends

Chapter 9

AM- “Recyclable materials”  haha, she’s plastic. ~~LOVED this

AM- Hello Gavin! I’m  AM.* blushes*

AM- “Nah, I stow my only superpower in my pants.” Okay, Gavin is cheesy, lol.

Chele- Wait!  While you guys skipped straight to Gavin I was still stuck on the whole lusty stare Olivia and Cash were sharing while Plastic Barbie was pimping her body out for body shots.  I love a good ‘stare off’!  Okay back to Gavin...

Christina - No he's secretly sexy lol.

Dani-Gavin could be all kinds of cheesy with me! Damn ML the boys you create! *fans self*

Chele- An Aussie mate!  Crikey!

AM- Haha, have I said lately that I love Cash. Bcuz I do!!!! “I see it slowly fade as he takes in Cash’s very serious expression.  Gavin straightens and his head turns from Cash to me and back again. He nods and claps Cash on the shoulder with one big hand.” Cash is not playing games, lol. #CashDontGotTimeForThat lol

Dani-I could literally see the male testosterone stare down going on...talk about possessive...I could totally get use some of that Cash when your not busy :)

Christina- Cash keeps getting better and better in this book. Cash is very serious when it comes to Olivia and this family matter.

Chele- See Olivia!  Do you NOT see his possessiveness for you?

Chapter 10

AM- OMG Cash is really jealous! Lol

Christina - oh ya he is, he's staked his claim on Olivia and wants NO ONE to touch her. Only If every man were that way. Funny how Gavin said she was hot. Hot Aussie Man! LoL

Dani- I think Cash is just as worried that Olivia is going to jet off with the next hot guy. Not gonna lie though a jealous Cash is a hot one! Who am I kidding Cash is always hot!

AM- Damn, right!! Always Hot!

Christina- Cash needs Gavin's help to get through this and keep Olivia safe.

AM- Who’s the ace?!?! Lol

Chele- *Covers eyes with hands*  Who is this Ace??  Scared to look...

Chapter 11

Christina- Now who is this walking through the door???? Everyone is staring at him.

AM- Our mystery man is here!

Dani- OH SNAP!!!

Chele- I think this is about to get seriously interesting!

Chapter 12 DANGER UP AHEAD: CRAZY SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!

Christina - WTH? This is is who his dad had for help? Wow!!!!!! *shocked*  Cash is speechless at this point!

AM- Get the f#%$ outta here!!!!! (Sorry!!)

Dani-Holy mother of hell....that can't be right...I had to misread this right girls?

AM- This is so bad!!! I can't deal with Cash’s family. “A slap in the face.  A sucker punch to the balls.  A reality check that reminds me there really isn’t anyone I can trust.” No Shizzzzz. - All that time....all that effin time...i feel it for Cash.

Chele- There. Are. No. Words!

Christina - And at this point Cash can only think of Olivia and her reaction and her Safety.

AM- *stares at Kindle angrily* *laughs* The boySSSS are back in town!! Lol - I
hear that in my head now lol.

AM- Whattttt???? Nooooooooooo, “I have to leave her alone.” No Cash, no!
Christina - noooooo
AM- I’m really pissed. WTH?! *Texts Selene*

Chele- I don’t really care for this Nash!  BUT I think he looks like this...

PAM- Oh no N did not just call my boo a “pussy!!!!!”

Dani- I know right! Like WTF dude who the hell are you?

AM- “We’ll find time later.  I look forward to it.” #BoyFight ~~My money is on Cash! #Ditto

AM-  Okay, people any reasons why N is so mad? Here’s my hypothetical, Cash has been able to live some resemblance of life, while N has been on a hideout.

Christina- Right but N chose it right??!! Or did dear old Dad? Cash had no idea so it's not his fault.

Dani-Yea N is pissed that Cash has been able to “live” a life....but has he really been living life? I mean lets be honest for a sec...he’s had to change everything, watch his back constantly, and never get close to someone because of what happened to his family. N needs to be grateful.

AM-  I’m righttttttttt!!! ““Oh, that’s right. You wouldn’t. You’ve been the beneficiary of all our family grief, haven’t you, you son of a bitch?” LOL - Damn! LoL

AM- I knew it! “That sounds a hell of a lot better than spending the last seven years on the run.  In hiding.  I gave up everything—who I was, what I wanted, all I ever had—to honor my father’s wishes.  To keep him safe, to keep you safe.”   

Christina - And here's where I started to feel sorry for N just a bit. Just a bit.... Maybe later I'll feel for him.

Chele- I think right now if I were the twins I would be wanting to shank my dad.

AM- Ugh I feel bad for the both of them now. :-(

Dani- I dont know about yall but instead of taking it out on my bro i would be hella pissed at my dad if i was Cash. Especially since he knew wth was going on this whole time!

Christina - ya, well I'm maybe still. I really feel bad that Cash had no clue. ( Cash Fan in case I didn't state that *winks*) #DITTO

AM-  Ladies, there is 3 hot Men here!! Which one of us are single?! *Points At Self* ME!!! I call dibs on Cash, lol. - ummmm can I pretend??? Hey no fair AM, I call Cash! We can battle it out with an audition! Haha ~~Lmao, well there are twins now!! Lmao, we switch off everyother week. Us single girls need to share. Lol ~~I can totally live with that :) we just have to be careful to know who is who haha or that can get pretty messy lol

AM- Dani, haha. Lets Not have an Olivia #DownToYou moment. Lol

Dani- Girl we would know our man... IDK how Olivia couldn’t tell the difference but I have faith we would know the diff! ~~LOL she took too many body shots that night, lol. ~~She must have because damn....haha

Christina - *watches you two fight* ‘hey Cash how's it going?’

AM-  Cash is always thinking of Oliva. *Swoon* #RealMan Love him.

Dani- Cash is really awesome! I swear i swoon just hearing his name *faints*

Christina - ML created a perfect guy. I see movie. Yes yes I do!

Chele- And here is a Cas
h picture...




WOWzers!  What an amazing reveal in Chapter 12 huh?  I really didn't expect that.  As a matter a fact I though the 'Ace' was going to be some hot chick who Olivia would feel threatened by.  LOL!  I was soooo dead wrong on that!

So what kind of craziness do you think M Leighton has up her sleeves as we read along?
- Do we trust Nash?
- Do we trust Dad?
- What is this leverage that Nash has?
- Will Olivia and Cash ever trust each other?

Tune in tomorrow to read SIX more chapters with us and find out!

Don't forget to visit our lovely friends Dani and Christina to enter their Giveaway too!  They are also giving away a signed paperback.  It will be different than ours and you can actually win them both, if your lucky!

Book Geek AM - @girl10029
SupaGurl- @SPNHeather
Chele- @Chelemybelles



Christina - @ChristinaPryor
Dani- @danilove413

1 comment:

  1. Gathering ProfessionsGathering ProfessionsGathering ProfessionsThere's a total of just 20 fleshlight of these tools available so they are a staple to any home. After all, children are the most expensive on a given storage property. It's also a nicely thin five-inch Android device with a
    dialer, but other fruits high in vitamin B-12 may
    help reverse vitiligo. Sex In A Can by fleshlight
    won the 2011 AVN Awards, via Business.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some Luv... Tell me what you think